Reset your Email Encryption PasswordLast Updated: June 11, 2019
1. Log into http://protectedtrust.com/login
2. Select Forgot Password
3. Enter your email address
4. The phone number being entered must match the number provided from the portal.
Note: Using numbers with extensions and call queues are not recommended.
Note: Protected Trust recommends using your mobile device or a direct number
5. Select Send me a Text Message or Call Me
6. The mobile device or direct line will receive a call or text message
7. Enter the verification code
8. Enter a new password twice to have the system log you into your account.
Once signed in select My Account > Recovery Phones. This will allow you to update the number used for account verification and password resets.